Saturday, January 28, 2012

CHRISTMAS EVE WITH THE PROS!!!!!


This is Lolly and CC, Lolly is from South Africa CC is from Norway.  They are both on the Ladies Pro Tour, and both are staunch members of the Church and advocates and ambassadors of the Gospel.

On this day, Lolly was our golfing partner and my wife was my handicap.

Elder Raymond had just hit his ball, and we couldn't tell if he was golfing with us or the next fairway over.

If you are golfing with the pros, you have to look like one.

My partner Lolly out of the trap, nice shot and pin high.  We won't discuss my shot.



Perfect form!

These are our two caddies, Tapiwa and Petros.  Petros, my caddy, is a member of the Church.

Long putt!

Straight down the fairway.  Check out the perfect form.

I was out driven on every drive by Lolly, talk about perfect form!!

Did I mention that CC is from Norway, you would have never guessed it from her outfit.  She is such a blast to be around, never a dull moment.

6'2" of sheer power.  Can she ever crank it.

The master eyeballing another tough putt!

CC out of the rough.


Lolly is so good!!

Match over, and guess who one????


May I just say that this was one of the most wonderful Christmas gifts that I have ever received. These two gals along with their wonderful golf coach Reeve Nield made this all possible, and I really want them to know how much Sister Heck and myself appreciate all they have done for us and the mission.  In our eyes they are giants in the Gospel, and we want all 3 of them to know how much we love and appreciate them for who they are and what they represent.  They are the best.  Keep going CC, Lolly, & Reeve!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment